Occupational Health and Safety Technologists (OHST) are persons who perform occupational health and safety activities on a full-time or part-time basis as part of their job duties. Some examples of occupational health and safety activities are making worksite assessments to determine risks, potential hazards and controls, evaluating risks and hazard control measures, investigating incidents, maintaining and evaluating incident and loss records, and preparing emergency response plans.
- Will work part-time or full-time in occupational health or safety (35% is the minimum) and have duties that require technical skills and knowledge in occupational health or safety.
- Will have three years of experience in occupational health or safety.
- Must pass the OHST examination.
To retain the OHST certification, individuals must:
- Pay an annual renewal fee.
- Meet Recertification requirements.
For full details please contact :- "+91 96745 31885"