Safety Management Specialists (SMS) are individuals with management skills required for a business’s safe operation, applying these safety skills on a full-time or part-time basis as part of their job duties. Some examples of an SMS’s activities include defining and utilizing an organization’s safety management systems; risk management; incident investigation and emergency preparedness; maintaining current knowledge of safety, health, and environmental (SH&E) concepts; and identifying the business case for safety.
- Will work part-time or full-time in occupational health or safety with a minimum 35% of job tasks related to the management of safety related programs, processes, procedures, and/or personnel.
- Will have ten (10) years of experience in occupational health or safety.
- Must pass the SMS examination.
To retain the SMS certification, individuals must:
- Pay an annual renewal fee.
- Meet Recertification requirements.
For full details please contact :- "+91 96745 31885"